Laws Flooring & Rugs Rug Return Policy
14 Day Full Refund
Return your non clearance item within 14 days for a full refund of the item price.
Call 1.870.932.5297 for a Return Authorization Number (RA#). You must notify us of your intent to return item and have us issue you a RA# within 14 days of your rug delivery. Rug needs to be received back to our warehouse within 30 days of your rug delivery. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer on these items. In the rare event that your rug is damaged in transit to you, please refuse the item and contact us ASAP. If your item was damaged in transit and you were not home to refuse it, please save all the packaging material and notify us immediately. Damaged/Defective Rugs will be replaced at no cost. We MUST receive proof of damage within 48 hours of rug delivery. Defective claims will be processed through the manufacturer. Call for Details. 870.932.5297 Any warranty issues are the responsibility of the manufacturer. Any free or promotional products included with purchase must be returned as well or will be charged at regular price. This amount may be deducted from the refund of the rug.
Non-Returnable or Exchangeable Items
All Clearance Rugs, custom made or cut roll runners are not returnable or exchangeable.
How to return your rug:
All returns must have an RA# to receive proper credit. Call customer service at 870.932.5297 for your Return Authorization Number. Customer service hours are Monday-Friday: 8am – 6pm Central Standard Time
- Open your rug carefully. If the original packaging material is in good condition, you may reuse it. Completely wrap your returns in the original packaging or equivalent and use tape to secure it. Make sure all open/loose ends are securely sealed with packing tape. If you cannot reuse the packaging, a heavy-duty disposable plastic painter's tarp (available at most hardware stores) is a great substitute. Make sure to remove any/all original packing labels before shipping your rug back to us. We highly recommend that you purchase insurance and tracking for any items you return, since you, the shipper, are responsible for any/all damages or losses occurring during return shipment. You are responsible for all return freight charges. If it arrives to us damaged, we will not be able to issue a refund for it, but will assist you in any way possible with filing an insurance claim. Rugs returned dirty or damaged due to insufficient packaging cannot be fully refunded. Custom and made to order items are not returnable as stated previously
- Your return request must be received by Laws Flooring & Rugs no later than 14 days after your rug was delivered. Print the RA# Number you are issued and your full name on the package or it will be refused. We suggest that you use a shipper that provides tracking information to follow its progress.
- Your return must be received back in our warehouse within 30 days of the date you received it. We will not be able to accept returns without a Return Authorization Number.
- Rugs received after 30 days or without an RA# may incur a 30% restocking fee or be refused. Please be aware that we inspect the items upon arrival. ***Items that have been soiled or damaged may be refused or cause you to incur additional fees, or void the return altogether***
Rugs returned directly to the Manufacturer will be inspected by the Manufacturer for reported defect. If the Manufacturer determines the purported defect is damage resulting from customer carelessness, credit will not be issued. Laws Flooring & Rugs is not responsible for rugs damaged or lost while in the return process. We strongly suggest insuring your return.
Undeliverable or returned rugs
All items are shipped via FED EX, UPS or Common Carrier. Shippers will make 1 to 3 attempts to deliver your purchase. Undeliverable or Refused orders will incur a 30% restock fee in addition to any and all shipping charges and/or storage fees.
Processing, handling and shipping fee charges are not refundable for any reason. Be aware that it can take up to 3 weeks for a credit to appear on your bank statement.
Please send all returns to the following address:
- Laws Flooring & Rugs
- 1530 Browns Lane Access Rd
- Jonesboro, AR 72401